High Trading Frequency

Can anyone recommend an EA Robot which trades very frequently at low risk..  I have a few running at the moment but trading is infrequent. Presumably settings can be changed to achieve more frequent trading but is there anything out there which is set up to trade very frequently by default..

peternoble:

Can anyone recommend an EA Robot which trades very frequently at low risk..  I have a few running at the moment but trading is infrequent. Presumably settings can be changed to achieve more frequent trading but is there anything out there which is set up to trade very frequently by default..

Your question makes no sense. Clearly you don't have a single clue about what methodology/setup your EA has...

Do you think that EAs are solely money-making machines?

peternoble: Can anyone recommend an EA Robot which trades very frequently at low risk..  I have a few running at the moment but trading is infrequent. Presumably settings can be changed to achieve more frequent trading but is there anything out there which is set up to trade very frequently by default..

If it were that easy, then everyone here would be a millionaire buy now! That is not how trading works nor are EAs some kind of "miracle" machine!

Take some time to first educate yourself about trading! Failure to do so is a guaranteed admittance into the 90/90/90 club!

In this business, there is nothing worse for your pocket or account balance than ignorance! Did you forget about my advice to you some time ago ...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Strategy Testing

Fernando Carreiro, 2018.11.08 19:17

To be on the safe side, ALWAYS assume that the robots that you use will LOSE ALL of your money. ALWAYS assume the default parameters WILL NOT work for you.

So, before going live, ALWAYS TEST, on the Strategy Tester and on Demo Accounts. Run optimisations to see what impact the different parameters have and make sure that the defaults are actually usable.

But above all, first learn how to trade manually and to fully understand how it all works. Trying to trade with robots without the necessary knowledge will end in disaster! It will be like trying to use lathe for the first time when you have no idea how it works, how to use it, how materials respond to the cutting, not knowing what speeds to use, or what tools to use or how to apply them.

Minions Labs:

Your question makes no sense. Clearly you don't have a single clue about what methodology/setup your EA has...

Do you think that EAs are solely money-making machines?

Your answer makes no sense. Clearly you don't have a single clue what the question was about. But thanks anyway....

Thanks again for your advice; yes I still have much to learn. I've been trading for about 20 years but I'm new to EAs and Robots..

peternoble:

CodeBase
Freelance
Market

You can also dig the signals to see which of them execute high number of trades within a short time span, and then try to persuade the signal provider to sell it to you using freelance service.

These are too fast to be followed by any signal subscriber but they will still make good products.

I have not done it but you can try. 

Reason: