Can code your MT4 strategy for free

I can code your MT4 strategy for free if I think it can win.

The code is yours, but I can use it personaly.

Please explain clearly your strategy

Luc Levesque:I can code your MT4 strategy for free if I think it can win.

The code is yours, but I can use it personaly. Please explain clearly your strategy

You must be joking! How can anyone trust your coding skills when you yourself have been hiring other coders to code your stuff for you!

Are you just out to have users give you their strategies so you can rip them off?

Hello Luc, 

Can you code an EA to enter and manage INSTANT ORDERS;

ENTRY CONDITIONS:

Once the EA is activated (placed) on a chart it should place an INSTANT ORDER either BUY or SELL depending on the selected option thus:

InstantOrder: Buy or Sell 

If set to Buy then an INSTANT BUY ORDER will be placed. 
and if set to Sell then an INSTANT SELL ORDER is placed. 
So the decision to either Buy or Sell at any point in time will be decided by the USER 

EXIT CONDITION: 
All placed orders will be closed using  moving average with adjustable parameters ( Type, Price, Period etc) when the candle CLOSES above or below the moving average. 
So whether profitable or not profitable once the price (candle) closes below (Buy Order) or above (Sell Order) the moving average let the order be CLOSED.  

Once a trade is closed either manually or by EA having met the above conditions no other trade will be place until EA is activated again to either BUY or SELL. 

EA will only close those trades it opened with specified Magic numbers
All orders should come with  take profits and stop loss levels that is manually adjustable with editable lot sizes. 
EA should work on all time frames and currency pairs.

Thanks so much in anticipation!!
Reason: