Indicators: Temporary Fair Value

Temporary Fair Value:

Where is the herd of Bulls and Bears within the candle? A candle does not show where most of the activity has been during the candle's timeframe. TFV does. TFV shows with 1 simple dot where the battle has taken place in the candle, where the trenches are

Author: SemperAugustus

Is there any update for MT4 build 600? I have to reload the indicator when switching time frame

Is there any update for MT4 build 600? I have to reload the indicator when switching time frame

is it possible to backtest with this indicator plz ? when i test, no indicator showed

is it possible to backtest with this indicator plz ? when i test, no indicator showed

Needs update for MT4 build 610. When indicator is loaded it does not show any previous history of the dots, except for M1 charts

Needs update for MT4 build 610. When indicator is loaded it does not show any previous history of the dots, except for M1 charts

High,

could you make this a multi time frame mtf indicator, have it draw a line across so you could use it as a support resistance indicator

thank you in advanced

High,

could you make this a multi time frame mtf indicator, have it draw a line across so you could use it as a support resistance indicator

thank you in advanced

Reason: