To add comments, please log in or register
MetaQuotes Software Corp.
MetaQuotes Software Corp.  

CSV signals to Expert:

How to load csv signals into your expert

Author: Louis Stoltz

MQL4 Comments
MQL4 Comments  
Thank You. Do you have an idea of what to do with this file. After the recent updates to the MT 4 I can't get CSV2FXT to work. So how to convert it on the FXT, the HST?
Please help.
MQL4 Comments
MQL4 Comments  
Thank You. Do you have an idea of what to do with this file. After the recent updates to the MT 4 I can't get CSV2FXT to work. So how to convert it on the FXT, the HST?
Please help.
boatman81
boatman81  

Thanks for this.  For me though it is only partially working.  It only recognises the first trade in the csv file.  Any idea why it is not seeing all of the trades?

Louis Stoltz
Louis Stoltz  
MQL4 Comments:
Please help.
Sorry I dont know what you talking about. This is to load csv into an expert advisor.
Louis Stoltz
Louis Stoltz  
boatman81:

Thanks for this.  For me though it is only partially working.  It only recognises the first trade in the csv file.  Any idea why it is not seeing all of the trades?

Well you must check your csv file and if its not working debug it in the code. Just make sure your history has that date in there.
To add comments, please log in or register