Indicators: a_info

a_info:

The indicator shows the current market conditions.

Author: Alexey Konygin

Thank's

overload:

Thank's

You are welcome.

Hi there a_info.

Can you help me??? it's because I don’t know how to program MQL4 and I think that I have a trading idea that is worth backtestig it for a sufficient period of time, so I need to have an expert advisor for the following trading considerations:

*1* at a given hour of the day (lets say 8 gmt - London open) the expert Opens a buy (market order), AND a sell (stop order) some points ( 50 pts. 0.0050-for euro) away from the firts market buy order but both at the same time (ie 8 gmt),

*2* if the market goes against my buy.market order for 30 points (0.0030-for euro), i will need to open a new order (buy market order) with the double the lots i opened the first, bmo.

*3* the stop loss will be 40 points (0.0040-for euro) and take profits for the 2 market orders is 60 points (0.0060 for euro); for the pending sell stop the sl and tp are both 70 points.

*4* once triggered the sl of the second bmo will activate the pending sell stop order, but i will need to close the second buy order and let de sell order run trailing the stop every 40 points.

I will appreciate your help, regards. Henry.

goncalo:

Hi there a_info.

Can you help me??? it's because I don’t know how to program MQL4 and I think that I have a trading idea that is worth backtestig it for a sufficient period of time, so I need to have an expert advisor for the following trading considerations:

*1* at a given hour of the day (lets say 8 gmt - London open) the expert Opens a buy (market order), AND a sell (stop order) some points ( 50 pts. 0.0050-for euro) away from the firts market buy order but both at the same time (ie 8 gmt),

*2* if the market goes against my buy.market order for 30 points (0.0030-for euro), i will need to open a new order (buy market order) with the double the lots i opened the first, bmo.

*3* the stop loss will be 40 points (0.0040-for euro) and take profits for the 2 market orders is 60 points (0.0060 for euro); for the pending sell stop the sl and tp are both 70 points.

*4* once triggered the sl of the second bmo will activate the pending sell stop order, but i will need to close the second buy order and let de sell order run trailing the stop every 40 points.

unfortunetly i cannot do it, sorry

goncalo:

Hi there a_info.

Hi, I think my EA is doing what you need, you just need to adjust Time and SL/TP according to ur rules, please check here:

dear

may i know how is that working?

what i have to follow how can i enter the trade buy or sell ?

please explain

zaher:

dear

please explain

zaher:

dear

please explain

this is just informer, not expert

hi this indicator is really great i use it for all pairs. one request - could you add to indicator market info for tick value let say for 0.1 lot?
Reason: