Close all orders if one of two prices is reached

Hello,

I do not know how to program either mt4 or mt5. However, my strategy requires that certain tasks be automatic. I need an EA that closes all orders (open or pending) if one of two previously set prices is reached. In my head this seems to be a very simple code, but I needed to first test one thing and know that a programmer does this in a matter of minutes anyway. I know programming but it is in other languages and to tell the truth I have not written a line of code for a long time ... But, I ask for help mainly to avoid mistakes.

Thank you.

Fábio Linhares:

Hello,

I do not know how to program either mt4 or mt5. However, my strategy requires that certain tasks be automatic. I need an EA that closes all orders (open or pending) if one of two previously set prices is reached. In my head this seems to be a very simple code, but I needed to first test one thing and know that a programmer does this in a matter of minutes anyway. I know programming but it is in other languages and to tell the truth I have not written a line of code for a long time ... But, I ask for help mainly to avoid mistakes.

Thank you.

Hi, the best thing if you do not know how to code is to go freelance and put your problem to programmers;).
Reason: