Experts: Collector_v.1.0

Collector_v.1.0:

It trades huge amount of trades with small lot sizes. Does not use indicators or price formations, buys/sells in growth/fall of price.

Author: Matus German

Can you please add Trailing Stoploss option in it?

Hedge will start if the initial SL or modified TSL hits......

if u can add this TSL, I think it will give more and more profit and save time.

and put manual TP and SL level

if I select 100 pips TP and 20 pips SL ..... it will be executed for all trades!

If we use larger TP with TSL, our chances is there!

Considering your kind attention in this regard.

thanx!

well... a martingale system...

Here is trailing stop section. Level is a predefined variable to set target pips value.

Order has to be opened without TP. Instead, it has to contain only Level of SL. EA will follow the price if order is profitable by whole Level and modify SL if price goes ahead by another one third of Level.

// Checking if any order active
   for (int pos=0; pos < OrdersTotal(); pos++)
   {
     if(OrderSelect(pos,SELECT_BY_POS)==true)
       if (Magic == OrderMagicNumber() && Symbol() == OrderSymbol())
       {
// trailing SL section
// Check if  is initial and price is lower than target loss. Start following the price at 100pips distance
         if (OrderType() == OP_BUY)
            if (Ask > OrderOpenPrice() + Level*Point*1.3 && Ask > OrderStopLoss() + Level*Point*0.3)
                OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),Ask-Level*Point*0.3,0,0,Green);
         if (OrderType() == OP_SELL)
            if (Bid < OrderOpenPrice() - Level*Point*1.3 && Bid < OrderStopLoss() - Level*Point*0.3)
                OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),Bid+Level*Point*0.3,0,0,Red);
         return (0);
       }
   }

Hello I like this strategy.I try to find something like it but I can t.This is very complicated strategy.Can you help me to fix my strategy?It will be very simple for you.

All I need is the same strategy but only one buy or sell at the time.I think is more safe.

I ve done it by my own and it was working good.For 10 pips  0,01 buy if it s going wrong we go opposite direction till we take profit. 0.02 - 0.04 -0.08-0.16 and you know the rest.

I wil pay for it ofcourse.

Thank you .my email       zois007@yahoo.gr

Reason: