Strategy tester unable to place orders during optimization in Multi-Timeframe Expert advisors

Hi Everyone,

I have a multi-time frame EA that uses the 5min and the 1hour timeframes. During strategy testing the EA works ok when i enable visualization. Though when i remove visualization or use optimization(all symbols on market watch) the EA  does not place orders. Anyone have an idea as to why this happens?

adrianguya:

Hi Everyone,

I have a multi-time frame EA that uses the 5min and the 1hour timeframes. During strategy testing the EA works ok when i enable visualization. Though when i remove visualization or use optimization(all symbols on market watch) the EA  does not place orders. Anyone have an idea as to why this happens?

You made something wrong.

Post evidences of what you are talking about if you need help.

adrianguya:

Hi Everyone,

Hi.

i have exactly the same problem, did you find any solution for that? if you could help me, i will be very grateful

Alain Verleyen:

You made something wrong.

Post evidences of what you are talking about if you need help.

Hi Alain,

did you know where the problem might be? because i have exactly same problem

samanipour:

Hi Alain,

did you know where the problem might be? because i have exactly same problem

A common issue is you could need to use #property tester_everytick_calculate

Reason: