i want close my account , who ?

i want close my account because i want use my email in old account in new account ? So how i disactive or close my account ?

You can edit your email in old account (to place some new email), and use your old email in your recent account.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Deleting this MQL5 profile Admin Help

Fernando Carreiro, 2018.10.24 13:27

You don't need to delete it. Just edit your profile and change your email address. Go the "Settings" -> "Security" section of your profile.

Sergey Golubev:

You can edit your email in old account (to place some new email), and use your old email in your recent account.

If i want change my phone from old account and add it in new account , how do that ?

and if i cant can i close or disactive old account ?until can add it in new account

thankx

Ahmed Ahmed Elnagdy: If i want change my phone from old account and add it in new account , how do that ? and if i cant can i close or disactive old account ?until can add it in new account
In exactly the same way that you change your email: Profile -> Settings - Security!

withdraw my funds however I have not won any funds? 

i want to close this account as have another account already open under different email

billymaggot:
i want to close this account as have another account already open under different email

Do not double post!

I have deleted your duplicated topic.

sorry

billymaggot:

Only the Service Desk at the bottom of this page, can help you (Contacts and requests).

Reason: