P/L Appears To Be Incorrect - page 2

koranged: Sorry I changed my comment from 'the P/L appears in' to 'the pip value appears in' just before your reply. The P/L in Account History will always appear in the deposit/balance currency, but the pip value of that pair is always expressed in the quote currency. 

The pip-lot value is expressed in Quote currency when you read-up the value in general documentation on the broker or everywhere else.

However, to complicate things, when using MQL language to obtain that value programmatically, it is usually expressed in the balance currency, not the quote currency (I say usually, because some brokers break that rule).

koranged: Okay how do I change the P/L to points just for future reference?

It is only on Open trades, not on the Account history, so I suggest you not change it and instead learn to understand and deal with that relationship of price quotes.

Fernando Carreiro:

The pip-lot value is expressed in Quote currency when you read-up the value in general documentation on the broker or everywhere else.

However, to complicate things, when using MQL language to obtain that value programmatically, it is usually expressed in the balance currency, not the quote currency (I say usually, because some brokers break that rule).

Okay I will have to bare this is mind. Thanks for all your advice and help. 

Reason: