A Newbie - Question of MT4 Please

Hi People

This is a first post and I am ever so new to MT4 .  Pleae be kind!!  I set up a Profile of 6 charts I want to open every time I open MT4 and saved it but it does not seem to save it.  Lets say I delete a few charts and add a few more while trading and EXIT the MT4 for the night. When I open it in the morning, the configuration of the charts that were there when I exited come up.  I do not want this; I want the same 6 charts I saved as a profile.  Thank you for 'any ones' help.  Regards, Kanga

TheBigKangaroo:

Hi People

This is a first post and I am ever so new to MT4 .  Pleae be kind!!  I set up a Profile of 6 charts I want to open every time I open MT4 and saved it but it does not seem to save it.  Lets say I delete a few charts and add a few more while trading and EXIT the MT4 for the night. When I open it in the morning, the configuration of the charts that were there when I exited come up.  I do not want this; I want the same 6 charts I saved as a profile.  Thank you for 'any ones' help.  Regards, Kanga

When you open your MT4 in the morning, you will see the last configuration of charts you had before you closed it last.

If you save your desired profile, you can recall it anytime, by choosing this particular profile from: File >> Profiles.

How do you exit MT? Do you close it (either closing its window or pressing file/exit) or just shut down the PC?
Reason: