Adding Chart with EA to metaquotes VPS

Hello Everyone, So i am using the metaquotes VPS and i have multiple EAs running on multiple charts at the same time.

My problem is whenever i want to add an EA with a new chart the server syncs all the information from my mt4 terminal which stops the currently working EAs and deletes all the variables from memory.

Anyone knows if it is possible to add an EA on a new chart without affecting the already running ones?

Thank You!

JAd Abou Mjahed:

Hello Everyone, So i am using the metaquotes VPS and i have multiple EAs running on multiple charts at the same time.

My problem is whenever i want to add an EA with a new chart the server syncs all the information from my mt4 terminal which stops the currently working EAs and deletes all the variables from memory.

Anyone knows if it is possible to add an EA on a new chart without affecting the already running ones?

Thank You!

No, you can't.

I am facing same problem.
I deploy my EA to the vps.
I want to redeploy another ea and do some adjustments to the ea I deployed earlier.
There is no provision for redeployment of ea.
Very bad!
At least I have subscribed for vps service on metatrade5 platform. One can deploy and redeploy ea as often as one wants when the need arises.
THIS IS NOTHING BUT VERY DISCOURAGING.

Obot Alfred #:
I am facing same problem.
I deploy my EA to the vps.
I want to redeploy another ea and do some adjustments to the ea I deployed earlier.
There is no provision for redeployment of ea.
Very bad!
At least I have subscribed for vps service on metatrade5 platform. One can deploy and redeploy ea as often as one wants when the need arises.
THIS IS NOTHING BUT VERY DISCOURAGING.

When you need to make changes in your EA settings, you load your EA on the local terminal chart, adjust your settings, click the Auto/Algo Trading button and then migrate to your MQL5 VPS again.

Reason: