How to get started with EA's

Hello, newbie here to EA'S, not trading. I was hoping somebody may be able to point me in the right direction to start learning about creating/writing my own EA's (need to learn from absolute scratch). I have done bits of research but I have absolutely no idea which is the best way to go about doing it a there is lots of different tutorials etc and im not sure of which is the easiest or best. Would someone be able to tell me where i can get started, my strategies are extremly basic, nothing too technical at all. I would just like to apply a few very basic strategies across the 2,3,5,10,15, and maybe 30 minute time frames. All timeframes would be completely independant of each other ( not looking for confrimation on other time frames and execute on another time frame for example, for now anyway maybe i will later on). Is there much learning in it? Thank you very much, James

How to host an automated trading robot on Metatrader (how to attach EA to the chart for trading)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/238562#comment_7158340
automated trading robot
automated trading robot
  • www.mql5.com
i want to host an automated trading robot on my meta4 platform but i dont know how to do it...

Suggestions on learning MQL
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/224425
  • www.mql5.com
Hello fellow coders/traders...

Jamesm3010:
Hello, newbie here to EA'S, not trading. I was hoping somebody may be able to point me in the right direction to start learning about creating/writing my own EA's (need to learn from absolute scratch). I have done bits of research but I have absolutely no idea which is the best way to go about doing it a there is lots of different tutorials etc and im not sure of which is the easiest or best. Would someone be able to tell me where i can get started, my strategies are extremly basic, nothing too technical at all. I would just like to apply a few very basic strategies across the 2,3,5,10,15, and maybe 30 minute time frames. All timeframes would be completely independant of each other ( not looking for confrimation on other time frames and execute on another time frame for example, for now anyway maybe i will later on). Is there much learning in it? Thank you very much, James
Hello,
I found very easily on google a book "how to program in MQL4" it helped me a lot to start the language. 
Reason: