Drawdown Alert

Is there Anya free EA's out there that sends an alert when the drawdown is below XX?

A friend of mine is looking for this and I thought I should write here and see if anyone have an idea. I guess there are free EA's doing this, but haven't found any yet.

Staffan Ofwerman:

Is there Anya free EA's out there that sends an alert when the drawdown is below XX?

A friend of mine is looking for this and I thought I should write here and see if anyone have an idea. I guess there are free EA's doing this, but haven't found any yet.

code your own.

double Acc_Drawdown = StringToDouble(DoubleToString((1-(Acc_Equity/Acc_Balance))*100,1));

Staffan Ofwerman:

This library shows how to calculate balance and equity draw down.

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/1081

Some coding required.

CTradeStatistics
CTradeStatistics
  • www.mql5.com
The CTradeStatistics class contains all ENUM_STATISTICS enumeration parameter calculations. All parameters, except for equity drawdown, can in this class be calculated based on the trade history. The main purpose of the class is to remove the TesterStatistics() function restriction, i.e. to be able to get the necessary statistical data at any...
Reason: