I want to learn how to create an algorithim

Hey Guys, I'm fascinated with trading like you all and I want to experience how to create a robot. I have zero knowledge about this subject. I do have a stretegy I've been using for years and i want to see if i can create it in an algorithim. Where can i start to learn this stuff? Thanks

Right here.

Have you looked in codebase for something close to what you are looking for ?

zunifx79:
Hey Guys, I'm fascinated with trading like you all and I want to experience how to create a robot. I have zero knowledge about this subject. I do have a stretegy I've been using for years and i want to see if i can create it in an algorithim. Where can i start to learn this stuff? Thanks

You can search the Codebase and strart trying what was already made and ready to use - Free stuff.

You can search the Market also, wich has Free and Paid stuff.

You can start learning how to programm in MQL5 language. This is a long but rewarding path, you just need to know if you have a good affinity with coding...

You can search and paid programmers to code your solution for you at the Freelance area.

;)

Thank You guys will do what you all suggested. What do yous think about the courses they offer on <Deleted> have you guys tried them are they any good?

Recommendations and promotion of any paid for products are not allowed on this forum.

Your link has been removed.

Some people slip links into their posts specifically to draw attention to commercial websites.

Don't do it again or you may be banned. 

Reason: