How is the mql5 market product submission process?

• 41% (13)
  • 59% (19)
Total voters: 32

Add product today everything fine. Try to update it in a few days, rejected due to new rules introduced.

Then there exists a possibility that it wasn't good in the first place.

When a product validation fails, it would be nice to find in the message the reason why it fails.

More detailed diagnostic of errors is required anyway, logs at least.

Bernhard Schweigert:
When a product validation fails, it would be nice to find in the message the reason why it fails.

Or MQL5 should provide a guide on how to prevent validation to fail. How the validation process work and what does it check

Fernando Morales:

Or MQL5 should provide a guide on how to prevent validation to fail. How the validation process work and what does it check

You mean like this ?

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2555

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
  • www.mql5.com
Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks, as a small error in the expert or indicator logic can cause losses on the trading account. That is why we have developed a series of basic checks to ensure the required quality level of the Market products. If any errors are identified by the Market...

Stanislav Korotky:
More detailed diagnostic of errors is required anyway, logs at least.

Yes I agree. Especially the automatic validation. It just says no trade opened yet the product does trade on the terminal and strategy tester. It doesn't say why or exactly what test led to the error. Then again the frequent changes in the requirements such that a product that last time complied with all requirements in just a few days it fails validation because of new rules.

Marco vd Heijden:

You mean like this ?

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2555

These are the more straight forward rule but it doesn't guide on what happens with automatic validation and also it doesn't speak about the copyright link issue and the like.

Maybe i should have asked for the last one week because that's when things got worse with automatic validation. I don't agree with poll result.
Reason: