Fake signals

Hi, there appears to be fake signals on the MQL5 platform. This one for example did not even have a starting balance for a  micro lot yet shows exceptional growth. Monthly growth also does not look right. <signal link removed>

I downloaded the history into excel to check the initial balance and trades completed. Can anyone explain this? 

Rajiv Ishwar:

Hi, there appears to be fake signals on the MQL5 platform. This one for example did not even have a starting balance for a  micro lot yet shows exceptional growth. Monthly growth also does not look right. <signal link removed>

I downloaded the history into excel to check the initial balance and trades completed. Can anyone explain this? 

I've contacted the Service Desk about this signal.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I've contacted the Service Desk about this signal.

Hi Eleni, I also contacted the service desk but was told that is now only for financial/payment issues and I had to post on the forum. Quite strange. 

Rajiv Ishwar:

Hi Eleni, I also contacted the service desk but was told that is now only for financial/payment issues and I had to post on the forum. Quite strange. 

I am a moderator, maybe they listen to me.

We will see.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I am a moderator, maybe they listen to me.

We will see.

Great, let me know as soon as they reply. If it is a scam signal it must be removed and people refunded.

Reason: