profit trades percent

All of my positions closed in posetive with profit but my profit percent is less than 100%  and is 91%.why ?

I see from Trading History that total close trades = 8.
And I move mouse to "Profit Trades: 91.7%", and see that this "Total Trades" is calculating based on 11 trades ("total anount of trades = 11".

It means that 3 trades are still open (I can not see them because I am not subscribers), and some of them is negative by equity.

That is why you have 91.7%.

Ali Eslamian: All of my positions closed in posetive with profit but my profit percent is less than 100%  and is 91%.why ?

You have one loss of 0.18 USD. You can also see that loss on the Growth and Balance charts (Trade #11).

So look at your own Account Trade History on MetaTrader instead of the Signal Page which does not show recent trades.

Hi, The history of my registered account does not correspond to reality at all. <Deleted>

Modestas Butrimas:

Hi, The history of my registered account does not correspond to reality at all.

<Deleted>

You have so many deposits and withdrawals prior to connection to MQL5.com that confused the system.

I don't know what the problem is, but you should have connected your account from the beginning.

Reason: