Need Help !! Dots not appearing and alerts not working .

Below is code of indicator. Its programmed to show dots on certain conditions which will indicate buy or sell, but dots are not appearing. But when I reload the indicator, dots appears, I short dots are not appearing while indicator is live and working, when I stop mt4 and reopen, dots appear. And also alert system also not working. Some please look at code below and help.

<Deleted>

I have removed the code as it is de-compiled.

It is not allowed to post de-compiled code so please remember in future as it may result with a ban.

Keith Watford:

I have removed the code as it is de-compiled.

It is not allowed to post de-compiled code so please remember in future as it may result with a ban.

Sorry for that . I am new in the forum and didnt know this. So how can i share the file for help ? And I upload decompiled mq4 file ? 

rkdok23:
Sorry for that . I am new in the forum and didnt know this. So how can i share the file for help ? And I upload decompiled mq4 file ? 

You cannot share it.

int CrossPositionOpen ()
{
PosOpen = 0; //
if ((MA1_1 <= MA2_0 && MA1_0> MA2_0) || (MA1_1 <MA2_0 && MA1_0> = MA2_0)) //
{
PosOpen = 1;
}
if ((MA1_1> = MA3_0 && MA1_0 <MA3_0) || (MA1_1> MA3_0 && MA1_0 <= MA3_0)) //
{
PosOpen = 2;
}

return (PosOpen); //

How can you help me, I'm new to this EA, this line of code is to open a position

but ... the line MA1_1 and the MA1_0, the line that when crossing with MA2 and MA3, must open an order

but if I have them where I want, I have an error in the how ... and I do not give

Example the m1 = to the line of 5, the m2 is a line of 45, the m3 is a line of 20,

and the exercise is

that when the m1 is smaller than the m_2 and they cross ... you must open a purchase

and when the m1 is greater than the m3 and they cross they must open a sale.

but I keep opening sales when the m1 is greater than the m_2 and they cross

please if you can help me.

}
Reason: