Coupon Code System for Market Products

Will there be an update that allows us to give out coupon codes for discounts on our products in the market?   Currently I have to lower my price for 24 hours for someone if I want to discount something. If someone purchases from me at the higher price the day before it will upset them. We really need some type of discount code we can offer to people. This will be great for marketing also and running special price deals. 

This will not only benefit the customer and the seller but also the MQL market as well with many more satisfied customers and sellers selling more and more products this way!

Please let me know if this suggestion will be implemented.

Thank you!

I vote for this!

It's a good suggestion. I don't know why MQ scrapped the coupon system?

It seem that no one is using it and brokers don't want to offer coupons? 

Tsvetan Tsvetanov:

I vote for this!

It's a good suggestion. I don't know why MQ scrapped the coupon system?

It seem that no one is using it and brokers don't want to offer coupons? 

Thank you for showing me that they already had plans for this! I have no idea why it is not implemented but it is a great marketing tool for us to market our products. People love discounts!

I see they were wanting brokers to issue coupons in 2017 which is fantastic. But what about us Sellers?

me too

second that

People ask where I can get coupons. I want to buy some things but don't know where I can get Coupon codes. Can someone just let me know.
Thanks everyone

RicardoBriggs #:
People ask where I can get coupons. I want to buy some things but don't know where I can get Coupon codes. Can someone just let me know.
Thanks everyone
Doesn’t exist 
Reason: