Indicators: Tap4Fibs

Tap4Fibs:

Creates Fibonacci Retracement on the chart based on the ZigZag indicator. Tap the "X" or "Z" key to scroll through each swing in the ZigZag, to the right or to the left. For those who do not like clutter on their charts. The indicator can scroll to the right until it disappears from the chart, but it is still there. Scroll left to bring it back. This is one of the most useful tools in my trading toolbox!

First Swing

Author: Todd Desiato

i like it..

very easy to use 

Good night, I would like to know how do I change the colors? Because I set the width of the lines and change the color, but when I click z or x it goes back to the original?

how to use it ?

Thank you for the great tool. So far, this is one of the best fibs that I have used.... mostly from the easy of use perspective. Amazingly easy to use. Since it allows multiple instances, it makes it even more great !!!

got only one suggestion for improvement:

since it use zigzag, it would be nice to the have the option (true/false) to show the zigzag line as well.

Thanks  Todd Desiato

Todd Desiato
Todd Desiato
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile

Another suggestion would be, to have different colors for different level, that way it would be easy for eyes to use.

Thank you,

Reason: