include files to binary & disable mt4 autotrade

Hi All,

have been coding MQL4, I can write the strategy well, however, still not very familiar how to do below, your advice is much more than appreciated

1) unlike .mq4 files, after compile .mqh will not convert to binary? how can convert includes files to binary?

2) I want my EA (or can write a separate EA) can disable autotrade, so that all other EAs would not open order again, how can I do that? Or have some source I can reference?

thank you very much

Bobby

Sorry, deleted accidentally so pasted back
Bobby Chan:

Hi All,

have been coding MQL4, I can write the strategy well, however, still not very familiar how to do below, your advice is much more than appreciated

1) unlike .mq4 files, after compile .mqh will not convert to binary? how can convert includes files to binary?

2) I want my EA (or can write a separate EA) can disable autotrade, so that all other EAs would not open order again, how can I do that? Or have some source I can reference?

thank you very much

Bobby

2) you cannot programatically disable the global AutoTrading. You can try to build a little bot that clicks on that button at a specified time/event, using an external programming language.