Subscribing to a signal that has a negative floating profit

Good day everyone,

What happens in the event that i subscribe to a signal with a negative floating profit? Do i inherit the floating loss or the copy only start with the next trades? When is the right time to copy a signal?

You can read this article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/618 (with few examples related to your question).
General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 Trading Signals is a service allowing traders to copy trading operations of a Signals Provider. Some traders do not have enough time for active trading, others do not possess enough self-confidence or knowledge to work in the market. Trading signals make traders' money work rather than merely collecting dust on the...

Anele123:
Good day everyone,

What happens in the event that i subscribe to a signal with a negative floating profit? Do i inherit the floating loss or the copy only start with the next trades? When is the right time to copy a signal?

No, after synchronization you will open its open positions at the price they are at the time.

Sergey Golubev:
You can read this article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/618 (with few examples related to your question).
Thanks for this Article, is registered to a signal last night with a negative floating profit, i did not receive the screen as per the article giving me an option to wait for favourable market conditions, instead the signal copied the losses to my account without giving me the opportunity to for favourable market conditions, what could have been the reason for for me not reciving the warning screen and the option to wait for favourable market conditions?

Anele123:
Thanks for this Article, is registered to a signal last night with a negative floating profit, i did not receive the screen as per the article giving me an option to wait for favourable market conditions, instead the signal copied the losses to my account without giving me the opportunity to for favourable market conditions, what could have been the reason for for me not reciving the warning screen and the option to wait for favourable market conditions?

No, the signal didn't copy the losses to your account, it only opened the current open positions of the signal at the current price.

If you wanted to wait for favourable conditions, you should wait until it had no open positions.

Eleni Anna Branou:

No, the signal didn't copy the losses to your account, it only opened the current open positions of the signal at the current price.

If you wanted to wait for favourable conditions, you should wait until it had no open positions.

This makes perfect sence thank you, 
Reason: