(Solved) Desktop to mobile

Hello. I would like to know if I can find my charts made from my PC on my iPhone?

Currently I use tradingview to get my charts and I use the application of my broker for my orders. I wish I could find my charts and place my orders from an application.

Thank you ! 

Custom indicators do not exist in mobile Metatrader so I do not think it is possible to get exact same chart with all the indicators in mobile platform.

Sergey Golubev:
Custom indicators do not exist in mobile Metatrader so I do not think it is possible to get exact same chart with all the indicators in mobile platform.
Thanks for your anwser

I make naked chart. I would like to know if I can find my chart with my support and resistance on my iPhone. As with tradingview.

I do not know ... I did not try it (because it is easy to open the chart). 

I hope some other users here will reply with more positive comments/ideas.

Sergey Golubev:
I do not know ... I did not try it (because it is easy to open the chart). 

I hope some other users here will reply with more positive comments/ideas.
No problem. Thank you very much ! 

As i know, you can't add any custom indicators on your mt4 mobile platform. They not yet update this support and resistance feature.

Jonathan Deneault:
Hello. I would like to know if I can find my charts made from my PC on my iPhone?

Currently I use tradingview to get my charts and I use the application of my broker for my orders. I wish I could find my charts and place my orders from an application.

Thank you ! 

TradingView does have an iOS app. I cannot confirm whether Support & Resistance Feature is in there but if anyone has an iPhone/iPad, please chime in.

Hello everyone. The support and resistance I am talking about are just a simple line. I do not use any indicator. What I ask is if the charts sound synchronized, save, from my pc to my mobile

Qoyyuum Kadir:

TradingView does have an iOS app. I cannot confirm whether Support & Resistance Feature is in there but if anyone has an iPhone/iPad, please chime in.

I use tradingview. But can not place an order

Jonathan Deneault:
I use tradingview. But can not place an order
Just like on Desktop, you switch between apps. 

Hi all,

Does anyone know if MT4 or MT5 platform EAs can run and execute orders and close positions on a smartphone indefinitely automomatically?

Reason: