My Signal still not showing after 8 days?

Hello everyone,

I published a signal 3 weeks ago. Its showed in MYSIGNALS/PUBLIC for a while then suddenly disappeared. Its still showing in 'MYSIGNALS/ALL SIGNALS but not in PUBLIC. 

I understand that the monthly growth was a bit high but when will this warning be removed so that it is available for the public to subscribe to?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You in advance.

Afzal

Mohammed Afzal:

Hello everyone,

I published a signal 3 weeks ago. Its showed in MYSIGNALS/PUBLIC for a while then suddenly disappeared. Its still showing in 'MYSIGNALS/ALL SIGNALS but not in PUBLIC. 

I understand that the monthly growth was a bit high but when will this warning be removed so that it is available for the public to subscribe to?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You in advance.

Afzal

Signal's rating and visibility changes as trading is going under way, so its not strange especially with high growth/risk signals.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Signal's rating and visibility changes as trading is going under way, so its not strange especially with high growth/risk signals.

Thank Eleni for your response.

So do you think this is normal because its been 8 days since it last showed in the PUBLIC Section?

What can I do? stop trading for a while, or trade with minimum lot size etc?

Thanks for your help.

Afzal

Mohammed Afzal:

Thank Eleni for your response.

So do you think this is normal because its been 8 days since it last showed in the PUBLIC Section?

What can I do? stop trading for a while, or trade with minimum lot size etc?

Thanks for your help.

Afzal

Continue trading normally and it will come back.

Thank You Eleni for your help and advice :)

Best of luck with your trading too.

Kind regards

Afzal

Check your floating profit/loss, if this is in high negative, your signal would be taken offline until your drawdown comes down to a reasonable level.

Olawale Olanrewaju:
Check your floating profit/loss, if this is in high negative, your signal would be taken offline until your drawdown comes down to a reasonable level.
Hi. I’ve tried to keep the drawdown lower than 20%. The highest it’s ever been is 17%.