Scripts: Drag and Drop Support and Resistance "segment lines" with color differentiation

Drag and Drop Support and Resistance "segment lines" with color differentiation :

Draw several resistance and support lines as a "little segment line", differentiating the color of both types of line

Author: blackhawk

more useful that what it seems! thanks!

BlueSkyThinking:

Thank you.

I will upload soon a new version of "Top Horizontal Line" and "Bottom Horizontal Line" with the price value of the horizontal line displayed below or above the line and with automatic color differentiation for bottom or top lines.

Only one script for both Bottom and top lines (or support and resistance lines).

The new version will be better.

blackhawk:
BlueSkyThinking:

Thank you.

I will upload soon a new version of "Top Horizontal Line" and "Bottom Horizontal Line" with the price value of the horizontal line displayed below or above the line and with automatic color differentiation for bottom or top lines.

Only one script for both Bottom and top lines (or support and resistance lines).

The new version will be better.

cant wait anymore :D thanks for this

Is it possible to integrate an alert if one of the line is hit.

Thanks

Nick

Hi Blackhawk,perhaps you can add the script in such a way that it's will alert(by option how many pips b4 ) approaching the support or resistance line.thank in advance.

Lavista7:
Hi Blackhawk,perhaps you can add the script in such a way that it's will alert(by option how many pips b4 ) approaching the support or resistance line.thank in advance.

This is not possible with a script. A script runs only one time (when requested) and then it shuts down itself.

Perhaps it could be done adding an expert advisor that manages all the levels in the chart giving alerts when hitted etc.

I will try in the next future.

nick_berlin:

Thanks

Nick

This is not possible with a script. A script runs only one time (when requested) and then it shuts down itself.

Perhaps it could be done adding an expert advisor that manages all the levels in the chart giving alerts when hitted etc.

blackhawk:
nick_berlin:

Thanks

Nick

We have already something like that in the code-base database, try to look for it (previously was called trendline manager now it changed name)..

I suggest to all people having downloaded that script to download the new version (http://codebase.mql4.com/en/code/9711) because I think it's much better.

The new script is specially good for "scalpers" who need to draw levels in a fast way and need to know the exact value of each level.

Have a good trading day.

Blackhawk.

Excellent for Updating daily lines with new values. Thank you so much.
Reason: