Still Waiting to have seller confirmation - page 2

Dear @Marco vd Heijden,

I do not rely solely on it, thank you for your honest and inappropriate opinion.

Just saying your remark is not talking about the topic, does not give useful information but is out of the topic and wrongly judging someone.

So far the role of a moderator is not to judge others (Unlike @Sergey Golubev who tries his best to inform/help the community <3), isn't ?

Back to the topic:
It is problematic for people who want to work and are in the same case, if they wants to work as part-time or full-time job they are losing time.

Nicolas Peteuil:

Dear @Marco vd Heijden,

I do not rely solely on it, thank you for your honest and inappropriate opinion.

Just saying your remark is not talking about the topic, does not give useful information but is out of the topic and wrongly judging someone.

So far the role of a moderator is not to judge others (Unlike @Sergey Golubev who tries his best to inform/help the community <3), isn't ?

Back to the topic:
It is problematic for people who want to work and are in the same case, if they wants to work as part-time or full-time job they are losing time.

To inform you, it is right on topic because i know that it can take some time to finish the registration process.

Now you are going to have to explain to me why and how my response was inappropriate because i will not accept that accusation.

My response is a warning or hint to you that things can get way worse then they currently are, nothing personal involved.

I recon the information provided to be extremely useful, keep waiting, but don't sit still in the meantime.

Nicolas Peteuil:

Dear @Marco vd Heijden,

Back to the topic:

Do not create the insinuations please.

Moderators of the forum told you all the information available ...
We all are on your side so please ...

Yes and I thank you both for this.

I did not understand the answer this way, on the new angle you are explaining it makes sense.
"Wait, stay active." Got you.

Nicolas Peteuil:

Hello,

I am still waiting to have my profile confirmation as a seller in order to work as a freelancer.
Support asked me an additional picture to complete my profile which I sent.
However I am still waiting.  

I tried to contact the Service Desk but for this kind of case. When I try to send a message, they gently replied automatic:

"

Dear user,

Thank you for submitting your request. However, please note that we accept only payment related issues via Service Desk. For any technical questions and suggestions, please use the forum.

MQL5 Support

"

Please help I am waiting to work as a Freelancer since weeks now...

Thank you

Hello,

It will take 10 days to approve your seller profile.

Nicolas Peteuil:

Hello,

I am still waiting to have my profile confirmation as a seller in order to work as a freelancer.
Support asked me an additional picture to complete my profile which I sent.
However I am still waiting.  

I tried to contact the Service Desk but for this kind of case. When I try to send a message, they gently replied automatic:

"

Dear user,

Thank you for submitting your request. However, please note that we accept only payment related issues via Service Desk. For any technical questions and suggestions, please use the forum.

MQL5 Support

"

Please help I am waiting to work as a Freelancer since weeks now...

Thank you

I have the same problem here and I am waiting from 1/8/2018 

I am asking if we can register a new account or not

I wish we can find a solution to this problem as soon as possible 

Mine also is taking to much time?????

Smith Stuggatt:
Mine also is taking to much time?????

I have the same problem

Hello,

"It will take 10 days to approve your seller profile."

Not true, now three weeks for me. I got no negative comment, when i reasked 2 weeks after i got an moderator entry "Please wait".

Service desk refuses to do services outside financial questions so there is currently no visible way for me to contact metaquotes for a solution.

Thorsten Rohweder:

I have the same problem

Hello,

"It will take 10 days to approve your seller profile."

Not true, now three weeks for me. I got no negative comment, when i reasked 2 weeks after i got an moderator entry "Please wait".

Service desk refuses to do services outside financial questions so there is currently no visible way for me to contact metaquotes for a solution.

You can call them :

John Kennedy Street,
IRIS House, 3rd Floor
Limassol 3106, Cyprus

+31 30 369 0501

Mon-Fri, 10:00-17:00
(GMT +02:00)

Reason: