Download MetaTrader 5

Experts: Renko Charts

To add comments, please log in or register
MetaQuotes Software Corp.
MetaQuotes Software Corp.  

Renko Charts:

The Renko chart has been created by the Japanese Traders. The main feature of the Renko Charts is that it doesn't use the time and volume.

Author: baramantan

MQL4 Comments
MQL4 Comments  

Hello LastViking,

i am new here and i want to use the renko charts. I followed your instructions, but i could get the renko chart. Do you or anybody else can help me out.

Thanks

Sansara

Automated-Trading
Admin
Automated-Trading  

Dear Sansara, have you compiled it?

If not, please compile it in MetaEditor and try again - it should work.

Adam Richter
Adam Richter  

Working good, giving it a try now thanks

traderdukeFX
traderdukeFX  

LV

Great EA. I use it for all my visual charts because you don't have to re-build the Profile, its automatic. One question I can't get it work on Live auto-trading. I have to use the Script from forex-tsd to auto-trade. I have a 1-5-15-30min etc broker who needs a 5min chart. The 2 min charting works visually but I need to build a 5min chart to autotrade. Using the script allows auto trading but it must be done and redone in a very methodical fashion at least 4 steps. When I load the EA on the 1 min chart I have changed the time frame to 5 min but the info that shows up in the left corner never appears and the off line chart is out dated.

Is there anything you can do to get the 5 min chart built like the 2 min charts.

paludo
paludo  
why it show wicks?
korvix
korvix  

what is strange symbol name option ?

vip3371
vip3371  

thanks

Alberto Tortella
Alberto Tortella  
Is there a version for the new MT4 build 600? Thank you!
MQL4 Comments
MQL4 Comments  

Hello LastViking,

Trying to use this on MT4 build 610 I found that it did only work after updating the script to care for the "Offline Charts in the New MQL4" (https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1387).

I changed from:
HstHandle = FileOpenHistory(SymbolName + RenkoTimeFrame + ".hst", FILE_BIN|FILE_WRITE);

to:
HstHandle = FileOpenHistory(SymbolName + RenkoTimeFrame + ".hst", FILE_BIN|FILE_WRITE|FILE_SHARE_WRITE|FILE_SHARE_READ);

Now it works like a charm :-)

Thanks
/Timid

Vladislav Andruschenko
Vladislav Andruschenko  

renkolivechart для нового терминала

New RenkoLiveChart v 6.0 for bild 6xx

To add comments, please log in or register