Predict CFD trading everyday! 99% accuracy proved, DE, IT stocks trading.

Hello,

I have studied, tested and succesfully traded a system on CFD. 

think about the premarket stock trading: there are thousands of stocks even blue chips that makes gap 2-3% during premarket and you probably think " damn if I could have entered before the gap"...but the truth is that every broker don't allow to trade premarket and so you are just able to trade when things are already made...BUT

What if I teach you a tecnique to use on a specific broker that allow you to trade a few seconds before the gap and....YOU KNOW IN ADVANCE WHEN PRICE WILL GO 5-20 seconds after you enter?

That's how I trade. I firstly check the premarket insider news on a specific stock, then compare the premarket prices and then wait the entry trigger on the specific broker. Usually 5-10 seconds after I enter I close in profit...just cause the "lag" I have discovered allow me to know when price will go 10/60 seconds before the gap.

99% accuracy system, I am currently using it. I don't sell it but my goal is to create a telegram channel and trade together. 

Howard Resources:

99% accuracy system, I am currently using it. I don't sell it but my goal is to create a telegram channel and trade together. 

You can create the signal and get money from subscribers trading together, why not?

Sergey Golubev:

You can create the signal and get money from subscribers trading together, why not?

Because it's not a MQL4/5 Broker

Reason: