Experts: Virtual Trailing Stop - page 2

Hello Vlad,

Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing EA. I have using it for months on my windows 8 OS laptop and it worked out so well. Unfortunately my latop was crashed lately and I decided to buy a new one with windows 10 pro installed on it. The problem is now I couldn't install this amazing EA on MT4 or MT5 platform (I downloaded the MT4 version for MT4 platform, of course!:-)). I tried to install another EA's on the same platform and succeed without any problem but when I tried to instal Virtual Trailing Stop it failed. It didn't appear at the chart. it appeared on the EA list but when I dragged it into the chart nothing appeared.

Could you help me with solving this problem, please?

Andeandelumut :

Hello Vlad,

Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing EA. I have using it for months on my windows 8 OS laptop and it worked out so well. Unfortunately my latop was crashed lately and I decided to buy a new one with windows 10 pro installed on it. The problem is now I couldn't install this amazing EA on MT4 or MT5 platform (I downloaded the MT4 version for MT4 platform, of course!:-)). I tried to install another EA's on the same platform and succeed without any problem but when I tried to instal Virtual Trailing Stop it failed. It didn't appear at the chart. it appeared on the EA list but when I dragged it into the chart nothing appeared.

And here is the old MT4 terminal ???

Take a close look at the name of this branch:

Virtual Trailing Stop - expert for MetaTrader 5

это интересно. Я хотел бы попробовать это. вопрос в том, как применить эту (виртуальный трейлинг-стоп) открытую позицию. благодарю вас (it is interesting. I would like to try it. the question is how can I apply this(virtual trailing stop) an opened position. thank you)

Basri38 :
это интересно. Я хотел бы попробовать это. вопрос в том, как применить эту (виртуальный трейлинг-стоп) открытую позицию. благодарю вас (it is interesting. I would like to try it. the question is how can I apply this(virtual trailing stop) an opened position. thank you)

Everything is very simple:

1. Download the code "Virtual Trailing Stop".

2. Compile in MetaEditor

3. Attach the compiled code to the symbol chart.

Vladimir Karputov:

Everything is very simple:

1. Download the code "Virtual Trailing Stop".

2. Compile in MetaEditor

3. Attach the compiled code to the symbol chart.

thank you. 

When I compiled him, there were a lot of errors.

Andeandelumut:

Hello Vlad,

Is the problem solved? How do you solve your problem?

SunBrother :
Is the problem solved? How do you solve your problem?

Which mistakes? Show me an example.

hi,

can you edit it for volitality index 75 in binary.com

as its digits are more and points are bigger

thanks

Pankaj Gupta:

No.

Reason: