Brian Lillard  

I need to run about 5 terminals on one vps

Could anyone recommend a VPS for that?

Icham Aidibe
Icham Aidibe  
Brian Lillard:

You'd better use 5 standard vps from metaquotes with one terminal each, it won't be as expensive as any vps to run 5 terminals at once.

luisaoisdead
luisaoisdead  
Brian Lillard:

Hello.

I choose <name removed>, its cheaper for one or two acounts, from there, its not so cheap.

MikeT
MikeT  

Brian... I've actually done quite a bit of research on this... I have a number of "Broker" VPS's... all the standard 1Gig RAM etc. etc... BUT... if you are like me and want to run 4 to 8 separate MT4 instances/Accounts... then you have to have a look at <name removed>... What they have done is unbelievable... one can only take their hat off to them... 

You could run 8 different trading accounts for about $5's per account... It's pretty complicated... but if you work it out.. you just switch your clouds on and off.... What I like most about <name removed> is that I can change my servers from London (trading the London Market) to North Virginia (NY open) at the click of a button...

For me.. the key is processing power and RAM....

I need about 500MB's per account... Not only is it cheaper if I pay for a bigger <name removed> "package"... but I get better processing speed...

Do some research...

Hope this helps a bit....

MikeT
MikeT  
It's about $5 to $10's per account (as opposed to the average of ...what.. $25'sp/m) ... but you get a whole lot more processing power by putting everything under one roof...
safari18
safari18  
<name removed> I trust this will help.
Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
Promotion or suggestion of commercial products is not permitted in this forum.
To add comments, please log in or register