How often does OnChartEvent get the attention of the processor? - page 2

You are boosting , nice approach .
If you were to gauge how long does a "flavour" stay as the best one , you could reduce these cycles .
Furthermore since most of what you are "merging" is based on price itself , you can create an encompassing relation-
to the price - for each of your combination methods . 
For example , you can recalculate the relations once a month but run the "flavour" selectors constantly

Inside your "flavour injector" process , i assume you've taken safety measurements that can be abstractly described as such : 
"If the flavour has been multiplied by <<<<strawberry>>>> it cannot be divided by <<<<strawberry>>>> down the line"

Lorentzos:

yes nice ideas. I should calm down the number of cycles for prices, especially for longer time frames...

But that would be for next version, as I am still working on fine tuning many processes.

As for flavours, well they are somehow logical. I just can point out to one of them: it is emulating Barry Burns "5 energies method" that is available on Youtube.

Another would be simply for stochasitcs retracement while in a solid trend. Being early in a trend would add points, but here comes the biggest problem:

Being early   [vs]   having a confirmed trend... I am using ZigZags to check how early I am...  But testing and chosing best weighting factors is what will keep me busy for the  next week... I am looking forward to start exploiting version 1 within two months though.

What is unfolding  is interesting .
I'll be watching this thread ;)
Good job 

Make a better ZigZag. The built-in version is not really efficient.
Reason: