Experts: Strategy of Regularities of Exchange Rates

Strategy of Regularities of Exchange Rates:

Two orders are placed at the specific time.

Author: Юрий

Sounds interestnig...could someone advise me what pair (s) this has been tested on? I cannot read that language in the supporting documents. Yeah Yeah a translator...look just please post the pair (s) that have been tested here...I do not think we should be drawn away from the MQL codebase to read a newsletter in a foreign language....all the info should be here in English.

Thanks for this most interesting statistical work.

ES

By the way....Since IBFX uses GMT + 0 the input settings for optime is 7 and cltime is 0 on IBFX servers. I can say if you have the statistics you could use this EA/Tool to that advantage. The gap between the two entry trades can be set and all you need are the parameters!

now if you wanted it to trade each hour...I suppose you could have 24 instances of this EA...if you had a magic number.

This is my first day to trade this tool and I am curious about its closing routine...it only closes the unfilled orders and the negative ones...so I guess it leaves some orders open that are in profit...what happens at the next open time? I guess two more pending orders get opened....hmmm....interesting... there can be several open orders waiting for the TP to hit if the SL does not.

Would this be a great candidate to add martingale lotsizing after each losing trade?

ES

Hey...you could set the TP to zero and use a close-all EA together with this......interesting indeed !.... Let the accumulation of open trades find their way to global profit...awesome!

ES

yes could someone translate "35-th issue of the journal" into English? or do you have a link to the English version?

Reason: