problem with virtual hosting payment

I can't renew the virtual hosting service: the paypal page remains with the circle that runs and does not make the payment and by credit card with which I had already paid I receive the message 'payment failed'

thanks.

Mauro.

I am trying to open virtual hosting and paypal is going in circles and not loading, it loaded briefly once for me to login, the circled for ages without payment going through, so I tried again and now it won't even load again. What to do?

aratten:

I am trying to open virtual hosting and paypal is going in circles and not loading, it loaded briefly once for me to login, the circled for ages without payment going through, so I tried again and now it won't even load again. What to do?

Try again later or try with another form of payment.

Please write a ticket to the ServiceDesk

I'm trying to do a pay for virtual hosting but the screen just says processing.. please wait with NO resolution.  I've tried several times and furthermore I don't have a contact Service Desk link on my profile.  please help.

blacklabelwealth:
I'm trying to do a pay for virtual hosting but the screen just says processing.. please wait with NO resolution.  I've tried several times and furthermore I don't have a contact Service Desk link on my profile.  please help.
Many people are depositing funds to their mql5 forum profile/account, and after that only they pay for the service directly from their mql5 forum profile.

The same problem _ Oanda and Metatrader4 -visa or mastercard - still processing

I had the same problem last month but now Paypal is available.

Nor Azman Bin Ramli:
I had the same problem last month but now Paypal is available.

Available? Did you see paypal option in top-up MQL5 Service?

I mean deposit(top-up), not withdrawal.

Reason: