Experts: RSI_Test

RSI_Test:

It is based on the RSI indicator.

Author: Maksim Zerkalov

Zerkmax, i downloaded your development but it doesn't work. I'm not sure if i must put the two files inside the "expert" directory or the file auto_optimization on other directory. At this moment there is a message that says it is not possible to insert the RSI_test at the EURJPY M! (or in any other pair). Please reveal the steps to do it, in order to test it for some days, as well as how it is made the optimization.

Thank you in advance for your reply

netpacman - m.magalhaes.mag@netcabo.pt

netpacman:

Zerkmax, i downloaded your development but it doesn't work. I'm not sure if i must put the two files inside the "expert" directory or the file auto_optimization on other directory. At this moment there is a message that says it is not possible to insert the RSI_test at the EURJPY M! (or in any other pair). Please reveal the steps to do it, in order to test it for some days, as well as how it is made the optimization.

i cant get this to work either, it displays information in a non English text. Help ?

mr guataria que hablaran tambien en españo..mi correo es simontl88@gmail.com

why this EA is not working... can any one take a look at this EA

netpacman:

I downloaded this EA. RSI_Test.mq4 file in expert directory and auto_optimization.mqh file in expert->include directory. It works for me. Hope this will help.

Hay,

The system of this EA is really excellent but this is not working at present. So, i am asking the developer of this EA to help us giving the original code. Please give me the solution as i am highly interested to use this EA in my real trading...

Ismail Hossain:

Hay,

The system of this EA is really excellent but this is not working at present. So, i am asking the developer of this EA to help us giving the original code. Please give me the solution as i am highly interested to use this EA in my real trading...

I'm very interested in this EA, I am unable to get it to work! I think it was built on an earlier version of the MT4 platform.

I've just download it and installed.

work fine but......

work fine (self otimizzazion) in real too?

Reason: