Is this the absolute only MQL Forum in the Internet?

No nice IRC either? I just can't believe. Can't post on Forex Factory because of some priviledge hurdle, I asked support even and still can't find out even how to get that sorted out. So I'm stuck with jus these forums is a little limiting, I have like 10 Linux forums for everything, XDA Forums and a ton others for Android phones This MQL4 Coding is the most forum less thing on the internet, I really appreciate your answering to these questions.

nadiawicket:
Is this the absolute only MQL Forum in the Internet?

More isn't always better.

This forum has a high response rate for new posts, and the back posts are filled with good information.

If you post a legitimate question—with code—and show that you've tried, you have a high probability of getting a good answer here. By "good answer" I don't mean that someone will code it for you for free, but rather that they will give you the direction you need to do it yourself.

Anthony Garot:
Trading software isn't Open. It's very guarded.
lolAnthony Garot

:

Anthony Garot

:

More isn't always better.

This forum has a high response rate for new posts, and the back posts are filled with good information.

If you post a legitimate question—with code—and show that you've tried, you have a high probability of getting a good answer here.

Still a lot less than more Open Source vibes out there.

Anthony Garot:

At least that was a good thing, and answer. , I CANT BELIEVE, you made the difference.

Needs update ASAP

Anthony Garot:

HAHAHA

there are more than 10000 indicators in this forum, and most are open source

Mrluck07:
there are more than 10000 indicators in this forum, and most are open source
Still better though
Reason: