Experts: Two MA one RSI - page 2

My other query is about the parameters: InpMoreLessBuy_1,  InpMoreLessBuy_2,  InpMoreLessBuy_3,  InpMoreLessSell_1,  InpMoreLessSell_2 and InpMoreLessSell_3

I have failed to understand what they actually mean in terms of triggering entry of positions by the EA.

Could you please provide a much simpler description than what is provided in the code! I shall be grateful, thank you

Joseph Kisakye # :

My other query is about the parameters: InpMoreLessBuy_1,  InpMoreLessBuy_2,  InpMoreLessBuy_3,  InpMoreLessSell_1,  InpMoreLessSell_2 and  InpMoreLessSell_3

I have failed to understand what they actually mean in terms of triggering entry of positions by the EA.

Could you please provide a much simpler description than what is provided in the code! I shall be grateful, thank you

Here is the signal generation. what exactly is not clear?

//---
   bool signal_buy=(!InpMoreLessBuy_1  ?  ArrayFast[1]<ArraySlow[1]:  ArrayFast[1]>ArraySlow[1]) &&
                   (InpMoreLessBuy_2   ?  ArrayFast[0]>ArraySlow[0]:  ArrayFast[0]<ArraySlow[0]) &&
                   (InpMoreLessBuy_3   ?  RSI>InpRSI_level_UP      :  RSI<InpRSI_level_UP);
   bool signal_sell=(InpMoreLessSell_1 ?  ArrayFast[1]>ArraySlow[1]:  ArrayFast[1]<ArraySlow[1]) &&
                    (!InpMoreLessSell_2?  ArrayFast[0]<ArraySlow[0]:  ArrayFast[0]>ArraySlow[0]) &&
                    (!InpMoreLessSell_3?  RSI<InpRSI_level_DOWN    :  RSI>InpRSI_level_DOWN);

Hi Vladimir, 

I am very impressed with this ea. Can you show me how to change the volume? Right now it defaults to 0.01 and I don't see any place to change it in your code.

Thanks.

Fw2 Khoi # :

Hi Vladimir, 

I am very impressed with this ea. Can you show me how to change the volume? Right now it defaults to 0.01 and I don't see any place to change it in your code.

Thanks.

Look into the inputs, block:

input double               InpLots                 = 0;           // Lots (or "Lots">0 and "Risk"==0 or "Lots"==0 and "Risk">0)
input double               Risk                    = 5;           // Risk (or "Lots">0 and "Risk"==0 or "Lots"==0 and "Risk">0)

Vladimir Karputov #:

Look into the inputs, block:

Thanks for your response. But when I try to change the InpLots value (0.1 or 1), it seems that EA can not execute (There is not any result in backtest). Am I doing something wrong at any step?

Updated:

Sorry for my understanding. I can do it.

InpLots = 0.1 && Risk = 0

Many thanks, :)

Fw2 Khoi # :
Thanks for your response. But when I try to change the InpLots value (0.1 or 1), it seems that EA can not execute (There is not any result in backtest). Am I doing something wrong at any step?

If you want to change something, then you must clearly understand what you are doing. If you don't understand, you don't have to change anything.

Also note - this is an old version and it is designed for advanced users (who can at least read log files from two tabs - "Experts" and "Journal").

Please study the log files from two tabs: "Experts" and "Journal". Check the currency of the trading account. Check the input parameters. Check your leverage.

Reason: