cinq RSI cross with MA 20 = signal indicator

RSI is a popular indicator.I find it easier to work with the stochastics , because of the cross of fast and slow.I already had this made today for signals and my eas.

RSI cross is a combination of 5 rsi settings 150,50, 28,14 and 7.Could someone put all 3 on one indicator?Is it possible to include lwma 20 on the indicator. Buy with rsi cross of 7 over 14 &28  + lwma20 .This would eliminate a lot of false signals.

Indicator will read total upto maximum  100+  (opposite for minus  short)

Ris7 (m30)cross  up = +10

ris14  (m30)cross up=+10

ris28   (m30)cross up = +10

rsi50   (m30)cross up = +10

rsi 150  (m30) cross up =  +10

2 candles close  positive H1 =+  10

Bid above lwma20  (m30) = +20

2 candles lows  (m30) close above lwma 20 = +20

rsi

Files:

There a very good indicator made for $50, it uses 10 confirmations for a trading signal. A divergence indicator, trend indicator and range indicator.Better than anything  you can buy.

rsi stochastic + price action  multi time frame .A professional indicator made here.

rsi stochastic + price action

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Modify AbuScalp the latest version you have       Strategy 1 and 2   New Name: Abu_Scalp_Candle_Patten   1. Trades can be taken from both MA does not matter which MAis on top or bottom   This is a SELL example   3. First we need a Rejection candle Which candle could not close above the 2 MA   4. Second we need a hammer candle to close below...

There a professional indicator with few very few faLse signals

.pro

Reason: