DateTime extern int

Hello all third time I post here and need urgent help. It is possible to add 2 datetime if I use of int Year,Month,Day,Hour,Min,Sec. examples of 2 datetime first has setup the all extern int to 2018 for year, 05 for month, 15 for days, 02 for hours 22 for min and 0 for sec and I want to know if I can coded it to add another datetime so I not always change it. First date at certain time, sec date at certain time if I want add the third timedate also at certain time. I know if use StrToTime it can put many timedate but I already coded it to TimeToStr if it can't do more than 1 timedate I need to change all of the base and logic huh. Please Help Me Or Can You Give Me Example Of TimeDate EA or TimeDate Script Or Even TimeDate code.

CloudS JumperZ: It is possible to add 2 datetime
  1. "2018 Jan 5 23:00" plus "2018 Jan 1 10:00" is meaningless. You can't add datetimes!
  2. "2018 Jan 5 23:00" minus "2018 Jan 1 10:00" is 1515193200 - 1514800800 = 392400 seconds = 109 hours = 4.54 days.
  3. You can add/subtract seconds to/from a datetime and get a new datetime.
              Find bar of the same time one day ago - Simple Trading Strategies - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum

Ohh that mean I can't put it more than 1 datetime? And I need change my code? Do you has any examples except in mql4 learn sections?

CloudS JumperZ: Ohh that mean I can't put it more than 1 datetime? And I need change my code? Do you has any examples except in mql4 learn sections?
  1. No one said that.
  2. We can't see your code nor can we read your mind.
  3. Examples of what? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

whroeder1:
  1. No one said that.
  2. We can't see your code nor can we read your mind.
  3. Examples of what? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.
Sorry if I get you wrong, I can't give the code because like I says in other forum that I already delete because has the answer that I search myself. I want build my ultimate EA but I get stuck on the date time issues. I just want ask if you has an example of other ea or script of their datetime variable I want to look what wrong did I make it in my own ea. I already read all about datetime in mql4 learn and so on in google and other forum but I don't even get the answer please help me.
Reason: