Experts: Universal 1.64

Universal 1.64:

Universal trailing of positions and pending orders.

Universal trailing of positions and pending orders. The Expert Advisor can also open positions and place pending orders.

The EX can:

• Trail stop levels for orders of any type (market and pending);
  • Apply scalping techniques;
  • Track the deposit increase by the required percent — once the value is reached, the EA can inform the user about that;
  • Place pending orders, which are allowed by the user;
  • Show Expert Advisor settings on the screen.
  • The EA was originally designed as a universal trailing tool, while all other features have been added for convenience.

Author: Vladimir Karputov

The codes are not working, kindly recheck it.

SunDragon:

Please do not post using capital letters. It is considered to be shouting and is very rude.

Kindly edit your post with normal text.

SunDragon :

The codes are not working, kindly recheck it.

Do not write using Caps Lock (or buy a new keyboard).

I just ran a test - everything works:

I remind you: carefully read the description, carefully read the log file of the "Experts" tab, carefully read the log file from the "Journal" tab

Thank you very much  sir for sharing your knowledge with newbies like  me

there are some problems i have found, firstly yes the EA works, but it keeps creating orders and does not stop after orders are activated. (it should stop after number of orders have been opened)

2) if you could insert a button to only create orders, it would really help for users.

3) there is no breakeven (breakeven step and breakeven value)

4) everything else is fine.

Maverick :

there are some problems i have found, firstly yes the EA works, but it keeps creating orders and does not stop after orders are activated. (it should stop after number of orders have been opened)

2) if you could insert a button to only create orders, it would really help for users.

3) there is no breakeven (breakeven step and breakeven value)

4) everything else is fine.

Unfortunately, this code will not develop.

Reason: