platform locked

good morning
I ask for help to the community .... after inserting an old template the platform is blocked .... after the start hangs immediately I would like some advice to remedy the problem
for example how do I know where to delete the last open graph or how to know which is the guilty indicator of the block and delete it with the platform turned off
thank you all for your answers and advice

5073095:
good morning
I ask for help to the community .... after inserting an old template the platform is blocked .... after the start hangs immediately I would like some advice to remedy the problem
for example how do I know where to delete the last open graph or how to know which is the guilty indicator of the block and delete it with the platform turned off
thank you all for your answers and advice

Load another template and remove the problematic one.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Load another template and remove the problematic one.

thanks but this is what I can not do

5073095:

thanks but this is exactly what I can not do

If your platform gets frozen, then uninstall it and install it again.

is not there a way to remove the last generated graph without opening the platform? so that when you restart it all returns as before it stopped?

5073095:
is not there a way to remove the last generated graph without opening the platform? so that when you restart it all returns as before it stopped?

I don't think so.

You could try removing the contents of:

...\MQL5\Profiles\Charts\Default\

Reason: