Indicators: OverLay Chart - page 2

Hi, how do you get this indicator to work? For ex: i'm trying to get XAGUSD overlay over EURUSD, but nothing happens. I tried with defauly USDJPY but even that doesn't do anything. I tried switching from D1 - 15M. Can someone advise??

you have no idea how much I tried this indicator, nice really nice, you deserve a 10 and praise

The overlay chart is a nice indicator, but I'm having this problem: it always goes out of position if i zoom out or in. Is there any way to fix this. That woulb be great !

Is someone willing to convert it to MT5 version?

Is someone willing to add option for presentation of bars instead only of candles?  

Warning: The indicator does not synchronize bars of current symbol and subsymbol by time.

marketeer:
Warning: The indicator does not synchronize bars of current symbol and subsymbol by time.

Please explain what do you mean by that. Can you post chart to explain?

Is it possible to have bars instead candles? 

mima:

Please explain what do you mean by that. Can you post chart to explain?

When using different symbols on a chart you have to synchronize them, as you can have missing bars/candles and so a shift in your values. This indicator can give wrong results depending of the symbols/timeframe, as this synchronisation is not done.

angevoyageur:
When using different symbols on a chart you have to synchronize them, as you can have missing bars/candles and so a shift in your values. This indicator can give wrong results depending of the symbols/timeframe, as this synchronisation is not done.

Thank you for reply. I want to have bars instead candles. In MT5 it is possible but I want it in MT4....

So how to change code in this MT4 indicator to get bars instead candles ?  Please show on chart what you mean by synchronisation (that symbol and sub-symbol not synchronized by time).

Very Handy. Great Work.

could u make similar thing to draw zigzag indicator for other symbols also ? 

Great work..!

Reason: