mt4 account not showing the trades when places but the balance is added!

hello there, i have an investors password for an account the problem is i can see the history and added balance for that account but not running trades! yes when a trades are placed or its running its not showing on the terminal window but its straight going to the balance on the terminal window !! i need help here !! how can i see the running trades when a new order is placed!! is there any way i can enable it?!

dudeperfect:
hello there, i have an investors password for an account the problem is i can see the history and added balance for that account but not running trades! yes when a trades are placed or its running its not showing on the terminal window but its straight going to the balance on the terminal window !! i need help here !! how can i see the running trades when a new order is placed!! is there any way i can enable it?!

probably no trade(s) are open?

dudeperfect:

Investors passwords give you the same access as a trader in regard to viewing trades. If there are no trades to see, then there are no trades in the basket.

If you see the balance of the account increase, then funds have been added to the account.

Look at the equity of the account. Is it the same as the balance?

Please show us a screenshot. Thank you.

Jack Thomas:

Investors passwords give you the same access as a trader in regard to viewing trades. If there are no trades to see, then there are no trades in the basket.

If you see the balance of the account increase, then funds have been added to the account.

Look at the equity of the account. Is it the same as the balance?

Please show us a screenshot. Thank you.

i have a screenshot of the trades that happened!! but on the navigator window the trade doesnt run!!

Experiencing the same issue.

I have an an open trade but it is not showing on the "Order" in the "trade" tab.

Nether does it appear on the chart.

It is 100% precent an active trade but I cannot see it on the terminal. 

Reason: