Custom symbols

Hello,

why when I connect the mt5 to the Metaquotes server is deleted the personal data history present in the folder Custom \ Symbol \ Ticks?

Thanks for the reply

Do you mean overwriting it? or Completely deleting it?

Does it affect your profile data as well?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Something Interesting

Sergey Golubev, 2017.09.21 14:22

The other new and interesting article - 

============

Creating and testing custom symbols in MetaTrader 5

Custom symbols in MetaTrader 5 offer new opportunities for developing trading systems and analyzing any financial markets. Now traders are able to plot charts and test trading strategies on an unlimited number of financial instruments. To do this, they only need to create their custom symbol based on a tick or minute history. Custom symbols can be used to test any trading robot from the Market or the free source code library.

Apart from your own agents, you are able to use agents from a local network and remote agents to optimize trading strategies on custom symbols. This is yet another advantage of the MetaTrader 5 strategy tester allowing you to shorten the time spent searching for optimal parameters of your trading system.

Onyebuchim Obike :

Intendi sovrascriverlo? o Completamente cancellandolo?

Influisce anche sui dati del tuo profilo ?

Example data for the folder: Custom \ Ticks \ EURUSD_my are deleted. I create the custom symbol, load timeframe and ticks offline or even online but as soon as I unplug the platform from the server and then reconnect it the loaded ticks disappear to make room for a ticks file 2018/05

La modalità per creare un simbolo personalizzato credo di averla imparata tutta, non capisco dove sia il problema
Reason: