How to show Spread for each transaction in MT4?

Can someone show me how to show the transaction spread in MT4?

I would have expected it to be in the "Account History Detail Report" but it is not there.  They show Swap and Commission but there is no column for Spread.
The Profit shows but my broker says the spread is already subtracted.  How do I know what I was charged for that transaction?

Doesn't it bother anyone that this is huge loophole for a broker to steal pips?

If anyone knows how to see the transaction detail for Spread in MT4, please tell me where to find it.

If anyone knows of another product that will give me a detailed transaction report showing the Spread, please let me know what it is.

Thanks,
Bryan Moore

Plano, TX

Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5
Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output growth. If the cost of labor increases respective to the increase of productivity, and, moreover, if the increase in production costs is unlikely, then it will not cause inflation. It has a significant...

On your account history report choose "show all" or linked your account to myfxbook and you will see all history including spread for every transaction.

sagepos:

Can someone show me how to show the transaction spread in MT4?

I would have expected it to be in the "Account History Detail Report" but it is not there.  They show Swap and Commission but there is no column for Spread.
The Profit shows but my broker says the spread is already subtracted.  How do I know what I was charged for that transaction?

Doesn't it bother anyone that this is huge loophole for a broker to steal pips?

If anyone knows how to see the transaction detail for Spread in MT4, please tell me where to find it.

If anyone knows of another product that will give me a detailed transaction report showing the Spread, please let me know what it is.

Thanks,
Bryan Moore

Plano, TX

Anna, I looked in MT4 account history report but I don't see anywhere there is a "show All" option.  Could you be more specific please?

I ran the report in Myfxbook and it does not show Spread either.  It shows the same things as MT4.

Thanks,
Bryan Moore