Indicators: Trend Continuation Factor - Jurik smoothed

Trend Continuation Factor - Jurik smoothed:

Indicator based on M.H.Pee's article "Just How Long Will A Trend Go On? Trend Continuation Factor".

Because trends are an important component of the market, it is imperative you can detect them. However, it's not enough to just identify a trend. It's also crucial to be able to tell the direction of the current trend.

Although trends can make you the most money in the shortest time when you are in sync with them, they can also cause you to sustain heavy losses if your position is in the opposite direction. To avoid getting caught in such a situation, I created the Trend Continuation Factor (TCF), an indicator that identifies the trend and its direction.

Some additions: like typical to MetaTrader 5 colored zones for easier trend change spotting and Jurik smoothing are used in this version of the indicator.

Author: Mladen Rakic

Trend Continuation Factor - Jurik smoothed
Trend Continuation Factor - Jurik smoothed
  • www.mql5.com
Phase Change Index The Phase Change Index (PCI) is an indicator designed specifically to detect changes in market phases. T3 bands Variation of the well known Bollinger Bands indicator. Trend Continuation Factor Trend...

Hi Mladene, do you have this indicator in eld format for tradestation? If so could you send it to me?

regards Ilija

Please explain how to use this indicator.  Thanks.

Thanks for this indicator. Can you post an MT4 version of it since my broker only uses MT4. Thanks.
Reason: