How can I exclusively run one EA in one trading account without disturbing other accounts?

Hi there,

I have multiple accounts running different EAs. I login into one account  under MT4, and drag the EA onto the charts and its running. That's fine. Then I want to switch to another account to test another EA but the charts with the EA from the first account are still there. How can I exclusively run one EA in one trading account without disturbing the other accounts ?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers
Thomas

drtom44:

Hi there,

I have multiple accounts running different EAs. I login into one account  under MT4, and drag the EA onto the charts and its running. That's fine. Then I want to switch to another account to test another EA but the charts with the EA from the first account are still there. How can I exclusively run one EA in one trading account without disturbing the other accounts ?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers
Thomas

The only way is to install another MT4 terminal for using the other EA

If you are switiching accounts on the same platform with the same Broker, the chart settings will remain and the attributes as well will be displayed as well. You can try the multi-terminal platform or better still use the option stated above by Felipe
Reason: