Wolfe Wave trading taken to a new level

Hi, there, I wanted to discuss a less talked about a pattern called Wolfe wave discovered by Bill Wolfe. it consists of 5 waves which shows a fight between supply and demand in order to reach some sort of equilibrium. Here is an example of a bearish Wolfe wave on a recent EURUSD Weekly Chart which is still in a downtrend as I am writing with more than 400 pips three weeks ago. Wolfe waves have a very nice risk to reward ratio which sets them apart from all chart patterns even with a strike rate as low as 20% you can still make big money in the markets, unlike other chart patterns which require you to have a success rate of 50% minimum to break even.  Feel free to ask any question on this topic or contribute to the discussion as you know knowledge is better when shared.
Files:

Samuel Zulu:
Hi, there, I wanted to discuss a less talked about a pattern called Wolfe wave discovered by Bill Wolfe. it consists of 5 waves which shows a fight between supply and demand in order to reach some sort of equilibrium. Here is an example of a bearish Wolfe wave on a recent EURUSD Weekly Chart which is still in a downtrend as I am writing with more than 400 pips three weeks ago. Wolfe waves have a very nice risk to reward ratio which sets them apart from all chart patterns even with a strike rate as low as 20% you can still make big money in the markets, unlike other chart patterns which require you to have a success rate of 50% minimum to break even.  Feel free to ask any question on this topic or contribute to the discussion as you know knowledge is better when shared.
In your picture the lines go up, down, up, down, up.   How does a wolfe wave differ from an Elliot wave ?

Samuel Zulu:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Ddon't attach an image, insert the image

Image (Alt+I)

Thank you.

Mark Wilson:
In your picture the lines go up, down, up, down, up.   How does a Wolfe wave differ from an Elliot wave?
They vary in that Wolfe waves consist of 5 waves which show a fight for equilibrium between supply and demand while Elliot waves consist of 3-5 waves in a trend which are corrective and impulsive waves. Hope this helps. Thanks for your interest in this topic.
Reason: