Error 8 - too many trades

Hi everyone,

I have used an EA on a demo account with IG, and it created 7 trades, 5 of which did not enter the modify trades afterwards to enter S/L & T/P.

The log said Modify Error: Too frequent requests (8).

Can anyone offer any assistance with this?

For background, I had numerous EA's open on several different charts. However, there was only 5 open trades that could not be modified, and I thought this would not create too many orders for the broker?

The stop-loss and take profit was set to every tick.

Any help greatly appreciated.

if someone helps here on the thread without any code and without any additional information related to your EA, or you can go to Freelance for example.

Sergey Golubev:
if someone helps here on the thread without any code and without any additional information related to your EA, or you can go to Freelance for example.

Sorry, I thought maybe there would be a simple reason that maybe I had overlooked.

The code was generated from fxDreema, and contains way too many lines to be put up (I think).

Samuel Marshall:

Sorry, I thought maybe there would be a simple reason that maybe I had overlooked.

The code was generated from fxDreema, and contains way too many lines to be put up (I think).

I am not a coder sorry (so I can not fix or suggest anything related to it).

Samuel Marshall:

Hi everyone,

I have used an EA on a demo account with IG, and it created 7 trades, 5 of which did not enter the modify trades afterwards to enter S/L & T/P.

The log said Modify Error: Too frequent requests (8).

Can anyone offer any assistance with this?

For background, I had numerous EA's open on several different charts. However, there was only 5 open trades that could not be modified, and I thought this would not create too many orders for the broker?

The stop-loss and take profit was set to every tick.

Any help greatly appreciated.

The error is "too frequent requests", not "too many trades".

Anyway, without the code it's impossible to help. And I doubt you will find much people here to help with auto generated code.

Did you try to fxDreema support ?

Alain Verleyen:

The error is "too frequent requests", not "too many trades".

Anyway, without the code it's impossible to help. And I doubt you will find much people here to help with auto generated code.

Did you try to fxDreema support ?

Thanks for the help.

I will shoot them an email. 

Reason: