MY SIGNAL IS NOT WORKING (1 WEEK LATER)

Hello,

I subscribed tot he signal shown below (photos) and it has not been trading for the past one week. I tried cancelling the subscription but it says the action is permanent and irreversible and my money will be lost irrecoverably. Please advise me on what to do to get the signal working!! Please also note that i bought it a WEEK ago!!! It means that even if it works, it will only work for 3 weeks!!! I feel very cheated. Again, MQL5 has very poor client support mechanisms... please try to make it easy for the customers to launch complaints and get help.... I have been serching for this link for a week! But please fix my issue first. Please. I am very desperate.

Clifford Mwenja:

Hello,

I subscribed tot he signal shown below (photos) and it has not been trading for the past one week. I tried cancelling the subscription but it says the action is permanent and irreversible and my money will be lost irrecoverably. Please advise me on what to do to get the signal working!! Please also note that i bought it a WEEK ago!!! It means that even if it works, it will only work for 3 weeks!!! I feel very cheated. Again, MQL5 has very poor client support mechanisms... please try to make it easy for the customers to launch complaints and get help.... I have been serching for this link for a week! But please fix my issue first. Please. I am very desperate.

Hello Clifford, how are you? Have you checked to see if the signal provider is operating in this period?
I am also a signal provider. 

I hope it solves the problem.

Clifford Mwenja:

Hello,

Contact the author or Service Desk.

Reason: